Friday, January 18, 2013

Flyback Friday

Have you ever wondered what it was like to just go for it? Have you ever wondered what it was like to leave all your fears behind and conquer the impossible? Have you ever looked back on something in your life and thought.."should-a", "would-a", "could-a"? There comes a point where if you ever have that you start telling yourself it is possible. Maybe because your tired of just sitting and waiting..so today, this Friday..Throw the should-a, would-a, could-a out the window, stop looking behind you and go for it. I labeled my post this morning Flyback Friday because I am thinking about my should-a, would-a, could-a, and decided that making my daydream come true is not about looking back, it is about today. I remember when I was in the Navy and as I look back now, I think of some things I would have taken more seriously "if-only". The truth is looking back today as an adult, I realize that I was supposed to be in that phase of my life, I was supposed to have made those choices and I certainly learned and gained so much from them today. This photo depicts how I am feeling today and also a certain memory that I have of watching something so amazing happen back then. I mean who gets to wake up in the morning and see this kind of action from thier back porch? Today, this is my reality, my amazing. I am a mom, a wife, a friend, co-worker, daughter, and probably lots of other labels in between, but most of all, I am here..today..making my "impossible", possible. Life is good my friends. Embrace your day today, say goodbye to yesterday's fall-downs/fall-aparts and start again. Score: 0-0.

No comments: