Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Warriors

My winter break at school has begun, my Christmas shopping is almost done and I have baked a few things this year.. so thank you while I pat myself on the back.. Hhehehehhe

The weekend was a whirlwind, but great! The kids were in San Antonio with Grandma and Papa, so Josh and I took the much needed break and embraced it over Queso one night and some aggressive Christmas present shopping! And a quiet evening the next night simply enjoying our time alone together.

Saturday, I did make it to Spring to make a few of the goodies I had intended to create a few months ago and got a pretty good head start on everything else. Luckily, I still have a couple days left before Christmas!

My mom and Jim are coming in late Tuesday night and then I am off through the weekend! This is also a much needed break that I have been anticipating for quite a while. It will be a beautiful Christmas this year!

I am hoping I get a scan card in my stocking this year from Santa, since I can never seem to remember to buy one when I am out and about. I suppose when I am focused on a mission of shopping for others, I completely forget about the one thing that I need to grab so that I can snap some photographs of my day to post for you!

Other than that, it's the usual Monday stuff I am looking forward to tomorrow!

IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE RIGHT?? ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!

xxooxo

No comments: