Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just About Closing Time...

Closing time for my week that is! Almost done with the ritual of 1-1 renewals. For those of you who I am speaking Greek to, this means, my busy season is coming to a close at the end of this week. I have been in and out of town over the last couple of months and diligently working on my degree and continuing to nurture and care for my sweet family all at the same time.

Right now I need a heating pad, a big cup of Ashley's homemade hot cocoa and a good Christmas movie. :) Sounds heavenly right?? Well, that is what I plan to do Saturday night.

I have a craft day planned with Sveden and girlfriends in Spring and some Christmas shopping to accomplish before my parents come in on Tuesday. I am so completely thrilled and bursting at the thought of spending Christmas with them after all this time. God has blessed me this Christmas with just that. :) I have only told Ella, and she hasn't met Papa Jim yet. Well, she was about 2 months old and Caleb was just 1 1/2 years the last time he saw them. Boy, is he in for a treat!

As for mom, of course she is excited and being able to spend Christmas morning with them this year after 10 years is something I will treasure forever. :)

Other than that, again I hope to get out to get my scan card this weekend while shopping so I can update with pictures!

Have a great week!

xoxoxo

No comments: