Thursday, January 14, 2010

This week is almost complete and tonight before closing up shop for the night, I want to thank the 3 most important people in my life who have made it all worth while. I have been incredibly busy finishing up my finals, working and dealing with life but at the end of the day, I have the pleasure of being here with my sweet treasures. I talk about them alot on this blog and most of it is random thoughts, and nothing too relevant to anyone except to me. :) So, this is a simple thanks to them for being there for me in their own special ways.

As the weekend approaches we are prepared to don those paint brushes and repaint our bedroom and master bathroom. I hope to have the painting projects completed in the next month so that we can move on to tiling the kid's bathroom. I sure wish we had a couple extra hands around to assist in the demolition, I hate to have to watch Josh do it all by himself.. :) (ok, so I hold the bags and occasionally join in hammering :)) None the less the finished product will look amazing! I have it pictured in my head of course and for those of you who truly know me, that picture changes about a hundred times a day, but I have confidence this will make a real difference!

In saying that, happy painting to us! I will take some pictures in the process and hope to keep posting throughout the transformation!

Remember: You are too blessed to be stressed.. take time to relax and don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Life is TOO short! (a little energy booster for myself)

Goodnight!

xoxo



No comments: