Sunday, April 11, 2010

C25K

C25K stands for "Couch to 5K", and I have no immediate intention of running any races, nor do I find myself just being a couch potato..however, I am getting serious about running again and will be using this program to jump start my engines... Last summer I began running and diligently kept up a good running schedule through October when I fizzled out. Somewhere between Fall and Winter, I fell off the wagon. It might have been the work load during this time where I spent alot of my waking hours on the road or during our initial rush to finalize home projects so that we could get our house up on the market by spring..or maybe it was a time management issue I was having with the University of Phoenix and my found full time college schedule...Whatever it was.. I have concluded that it is just a circumstance that needs to be re-framed..It is true that I am very busy, and have stated before, I am an all out or nothing at all..(whats the point if your half "acing" it anyways right?) kind of woman. I love that about my own character and am loved because I inspire.. I know that I do. :) In return, I am being inspired by many and cherish that I continue to be every single day because I choose to. I love my life. I love the way that I feel when I am running...so I will run. I will keep you posted on how this goes, but I expect nothing less than the very best.. (playing full out .. go big or go home right?)
That's a wrap! Make it an incredible Monday!!
xoxoxo

No comments: