Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tweeting Is History For Me


So, I get off of work and head out the door to pick up the kids from daycare and as I am waiting in line to pick them up, I scan through my emails and tweets. Since I have been at meetings all day and then back in office I hadn't had the opportunity to inform the world of what I was doing at that moment (a.k.a. tweet) and to my surprise there was a tweet from my user name regarding an article or something that I didn't post.. which I couldn't open..which is probably a great thing because it might have infected my computer or yours...anyways.. just so everyone is aware, I discontinued my tweeter account. I think I keep a handle on updates with blogging now and facebook! Farewell fellow tweeters, I'm off to see the bloggers!

xoxoox

1 comment:

Nicki said...

i'm sad this happened to you!!! i will miss you on twitter!