Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blessed that he is my best friend...

I wanted to dedicate my post to the men in my life tonight. I got thinking about one of the blogs that is listed on my favorites and she has a post dedicated solely to her husband every Monday and calls it "My Husband Rocks Monday". I got to thinking this weekend especially, since it was such a whirlwind how grateful I am every day to share my life with Josh. I have to say that there are some high maintenance things about me that only Josh knows how to diffuse and there are days when Josh is the only one that can ground me. He is the most amazing father to Caleb and Ella, my best friend and I thank the Lord for allowing our paths to cross so many years ago. We will celebrate 11 years together and 9 years of marriage next month. ..The picture I chose for my thought tonight was from this past week. Josh won some tickets to the Astros baseball game and he took Caleb. As you can plainly see, Caleb was not excited at all and really could care less about going! (note sarcasm) :)

I love to see the two of them together, there are times when I refer to Caleb as Josh's inner child, because there is so much of Josh's personality I see in Caleb and it is truly amazing how molded children are at this age, especially by their hero....and in this case, Daddy is Caleb's hero....

Josh is a strong man that fills our house with love and security. He has a sensitive heart and would go to the ends of the earth for us. There is no doubt in my mind..I am thinking that I may just dedicate my Sunday blog post to the most important men in my life every week..

xoxoxo

No comments: