Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ella Grace

What a whirlwind day is all that I can say, but one that will remain memorable for me. Today we had a party at our house for Ella's 2nd birthday. We had a great turn out and although space was limited, there was one focus and one focus only. That of course was the princess and her birthday. Thanks to everyone who intends to send their pics of the party as I only had the opportunity to snap a few. After all, playing hostess is a multi-task all its own. :)
Ella got this nightgown from Jessica, and she absoulutely loves it
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Nicki said...

awwwww, Shelly!!! I love these pictures! I also loved the video that Keith posted on twitter. I am sure it was a great party!! :) I remember being with y'all a year ago when you had to evacuate to San Antonio. Time goes by so fast!!!