Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disney World Trip

I shoved aside my "in all seriousness" tone for an entire week-put on my "Toys R Us kid smile and rolled through the "Greatest Place on Earth" in Orlando for almost a week. In tow was my favorite 5 year old little boy who, bless his little heart, was running 90 to nothing for 23 hours a day right along side his momma! ;) If there were words for what I saw in Caleb this past week, they would be something along the lines of, "you really had to be there" *wink* Disney World for one, is truly a kingdom all on its own that sucks you into a fantasy land of wonder the second you hop on the monorail..or ferry boat, whichever you prefer and ... it is non-stop excitement until you call it quits...which we didn't really do until Monday on the way to the airport.. If you ask Caleb he would probably say that is favorite thing was to see Mickey and Minnie get married. He also LOVED the Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan.

There was so much to see and do, I wouldn't really put a dent in it if I tried to give you all the details.. trust me though, if you haven't gone, you need to, NOW! When Ella gets to be 5, Josh is coming with us and we will be making another trip to the Magic Kingdom..:)

Other than that, we also went to Cocoa Beach, made sand globes with sand, shells, and water for the kids in Ziploc containers, which made it back just fine on the plane..

Monday was a whirlwind of travel and I barely remember laying my head on the pillow last night, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to take Caleb and to spend time with my two best friends and their kids.. :)

My pics are posted in an album on Facebook, if you want to check them out..

I start school on Monday, so I am going to try and blog at least 2 times a week.. My posts might be a little more drawn out, but I will have alot to concentrate on..

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!!

xoxoox

No comments: