Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Randomness at 12:26 a.m.

I am basically becoming a computer junkie...and totally engrossed in my new ideas for gifts not just for Christmas, but for every holiday, birthday and celebration that calls for such from here on out! I am totally serious and ya'll need to get serious too and check out some of the new button links I have posted conveniently for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy creating! I sure will!! Oh there is one that I have not been able to add because my blog template is too narrow..but this site will lead you to hundreds of wonderful ideas that even children can make and adults will enjoy and keep for years to come.. there may also be a hint in there to what some of you could be receiving for Christmas this year! :)

xoxox

1 comment:

Chanti, Adrian and Julian said...

Make sure you share all of your ideas as I am quickly becoming a Junkie myself! Miss you!