Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workin' The College Thing..

Hey, I don't want to brag or anything but I am so excited that I received my first feedbacks from both of my professors at the University of Phoenix this past weekend. I am running a perfect block so far and loving every minute of it! I am so taken with this whole experience, maybe it's because I am 30 and am "aloud" to take it seriously now.. I mean I seriously wasn't the one saving money for my own education at 15..But, look at me now.. I just went and spent a measly 8 years in the Navy and BAM! I got my BS in Business Management.. er.. um.. I will have my BS in Business Management and I am kickin' hiney! Ok, well I know I am getting a little ahead of myself here, but it is so incredible. I hope that everyone who has the opportunity to go does, especially vets, because there is nothing finer than walking away with a diploma and no debts from it! Praise the Lord!

Well, that's all I have for tonight!

xoxoxo

No comments: