Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend List..In No Particular Order.. :)

Our weekend was eventful:

1. Gutted and cleaned out our master closet, tore down all the old shelving, and makeshift bars that the builder in 1970 constructed. Patched, painted and put in a new closet system. A total upgrade from what was there, and of course, since my cam is out of batteries (but I have an SD card now) I cannot show pics.. but it is beautiful and I am so proud of my sweet husband for getting it together.
2. Removed all hardware and doors from the kid's bathroom, ready to patch, tape and paint.
3. Laundry, laundry, laundry
4. Wrote Expository Essay on the different classifications of Expository Essays after referencing articles on "How to Clean Fish" and "Cochlear Implants"..quite informative.. :)
5. Chatted with my brother about his travels to India.
6. Went to an enthusiastic Graduation ceremony of class 254 at Discover U.
7. Made the 2nd recipe Josh picked out for dinner from the Martha Stewart website and it was delicious..

All in all, it was a very productive weekend and I am looking forward to the opportunities that Monday will bring for me! Life is good.

Make it a great week!!

No comments: