Tuesday, April 20, 2010



I am so excited Lisa is coming to Houston with her brand new groom, Jay! What a treat for all of us! Recently in February, I had the opportunity to see one of my BFF's get married in my "town" Toledo. :) ok, my "hometown" Toledo Ohio. This as most of you know already is also where my girlfriends Suzy and Angela live and the 4 of us were pretty inseperable for a good period of our high school years. Any......wayyyyyysssssssss..... the last time that Lisa had the opportunity to come visit my way was when we both lived in Connecticut. Coincidentally, this was also the time that her and I reunited after a brief separation of about 6 years. All comprised of her going to college in Australia and around our nation, to be being underway in Bahrain somewhere fighting for our freedoms. :) So, this my friends is a serious girlfriend relationship that I cherish and this beautiful woman knows I would go to the end of the earth for her. In saying that, I am insanely excited that we will have the chance to get to know Jay also. :) I met him at the wedding! lol He is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome and should be seen somewhere on a Cinch jeans commercial.. (She did good :) ) and she told me I could write that! LOL

So, our plans are to mill around Texas. I will show here some of the sites... and she said Jay wanted to see some real authentic Texas stuff. I definitely warned him that by the time he leaves our state he will own a ten gallon hat and a horse and probably know how to maneuver a horse and buggy because that is how we roll here! Tumbleweeds and all! LOL Of course Lisa thought that was hilarious and so did I.. Jay on the other hand was not as amused!! Ah.. well it is Houston Texas ya'll.. oh wait.. I mean Sugar Land Texas ya'll..

Time now to turn in! Have a Fantastic Wednesday.. choose to be daring and bold. Focus today on saying " I WILL" not, " I CAN" We all know you "can" but what are you focused on and what "will" you accomplish? Take the limits off and go beyond excellence. It is a GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!!

No comments: