Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't Blink

Don't Blink, because you just might wake up one day and say, "Holy smokes, where did the time go?" I am a fan of organizing time and taking a break when necessary, and moving forward with a positive light on making strides and changing the hearts of the world around me through inspiration...This is my purpose and I embrace it whole heartedly...

Tonight I reviewed my calendar for the next couple of months and found myself wandering towards the month of December and thinking to myself...wow December is only a few months away..



What is special about December?? My big brother is getting married!! :) I have not officially asked him if I could broadcast on my blog, however, I know he won't mind that I dedicate my post to him and Bea!



The wedding is going to be in one of my favorite places, Orlando!! :) Details to follow! I suppose I titled my post "Don't Blink" because I want to express how important it is to have the life that you want to have at this moment. Time will continue ticking on by until one day you wake up and have realized that there are regrets..I am here to tell you.. Live with no regrets. Make choices based on what you want to accomplish and consider what you want the final outcome to look like. It isn't about how long it takes you to accomplish what you want, it is how you play the game ...

I have been faced with some pretty real life situations in this last year or two that could have created negative consequences, however I make the conscious decision every single day to say that I am in control of my own life and I matter. Life doesn't have to get you down and it certainly doesn't have to pass you by...

I have also realized that forgiveness goes deeper than the words. Understanding that has allowed new opportunities to emerge and those opportunites have changed my life forever.

Final thought..get off the sidelines. Find what makes you happy and pursue your dream.. go BIG or go home! The best leaders lead and will sometimes fall .. however.. those same leaders will get right back up and go again..Failure is not an option.

Make someone smile today and create an opportunity to go out of your way to make a difference.

xoxox

No comments: