Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ninja Fast Prep




I am really excited about my Ninja Prep! I saw this on television and then had the opportunity to see it in action while I was in Ft. Worth at Dani's house! This thing is A-W-esome!! As most of you know already, I have changed our diets at home and we have taken some pretty drastic measures to cut out highly processed foods..I have been eating now 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day...and I wanted to find a way to create some variety of eating..usually I cut and eat..lol
So, conveniently, this Ninja Prep was on sale at the grocery store today and I bought it then I almost ran to the produce section and began tearing the plastic produce bags off like there weren't enough.. I proceeded to fill my cart with apples, oranges, grapefruits, mangos, avocados, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries..and several different green veggies...On my way to the cash register, I picked up some vanilla soy milk and yogurt..


After dinner, I tried it out and made 2 all natural, totally fresh, dairy free smoothies..

recipe I used:

a little bit of ice

a handful of strawberries

1/4 banana

1 soy vanilla yogurt

a little bit of rice dream soy vanilla milk


The great thing about Ninja Prep is that there is only one big button and it preps everything! Clean up is a cinch!


Just wanted to share!!

xoxox

No comments: