Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smart Coach

It's my motivation. It is what keeps me accountable to my exercise plan. I am really excited that my training is now put in motion, starting next Monday, the 9th. This week I am circulating out of town for business and will be travelling to San Antonio at the end of the week, and since I am already past the 2.5 miles a day mark on the training schedule, I figured that one more week won't be catastrophic to my all time goal..Besides, I have logged more miles than I accounted for just this weekend with all the cleaning, shopping, and rushing after 2 very active children this entire weekend! :) I love the way that I feel when I run and found even in all my rushing that nothing beats an old fashioned..out on the pavement..beating the heat run! This Smart Coach plan provided by Runner's World really gives you a structured plan to follow and is customizable based on your specific goals...I look forward to using it as my guide as I run my way to the starting line of the Seawall 1/2 Marathon in Galveston on November 20th!

Other than the norm, there isn't much to report on weekend activities. ... will keep you posted.
I hope everyone has a great week!

xoxo

No comments: